Termites can cause a lot of damage to your property. They silently attack the infrastructure of your house. These insects are so small that you will hardly notice them in your house. They can easily eat wooden material in your house. Termites most commonly eat furniture, magazines and wallpapers in your house. If you find out any signs of termites in your home then you have to take some action immediately.
Once the termites are all over your property then it will be difficult for you to protect your house. They are small in size but have the power to damage your home completely.
5 Signs That Indicate You May Have Termites In Your Home
- You will find the damaged woods – If you want to find out about the termites in or around your home then you will easily find the damaged wood material. Termites love to eat the wooden material present in your home. You can also find their eggs near the wooden furniture in your house. It is also very easy for them to damage the woodwork in your home. You can also find them near the wallpapers and magazines in your house.
- Noise from the walls – If you are hearing the noise from the walls of your house then it is a sign of termite infestation. These small creatures can easily enter the walls of your home to damage them quickly. It is also difficult for you to hear the noise of the termite but you have to be extra attentive while listening to them. If you find out any noises from the walls then take some action quickly to get rid of the termites.
- Mud tubes around the walls – Termites cannot survive in the cold temperature. They need moisture to survive, so they made mud tubes around their shelter to get proper moist conditions. You have to inspect your house on a regular basis to find out about these mud tubes. You can easily spot the mud tubes to find out the area where termites are living. Mostly you will find the mud tubes near the furniture in your home.
- Problem with doors and windows – You will find it difficult to open the doors and windows of your home. These termites damage the windows and doors so they get stuck and you will not be able to open them easily. These termites eat some part of the doors and windows. If you find any holes in the doors and windows then it is a sign of termite infestation.
- Termite wings in your house – One the best ways to find out about the termite infestation is by looking for the wings of termites. You can easily find the termite wings around the furniture and other wooden material in your home. You can also find the flying termites.
Call The Experts To Get Rid Of Termites
If you don’t want your property to be damaged completely then you have to call the experts. These small creatures will not take much time to damage your house. You can call our Pest Control Burwood expert to get the best termite control service in your area. Our experts are well-trained and certified to give pest control service. We are available 24/7 at your service. Moreover, you will get the service at reasonable rates.